A couple months ago when I was in Colorado, the first day, we were given a task to write 20 things on a notecard that makes us feel alive. My first thought was, well crap, I don't think I can come up with THAT many things. Right now, all I can focus on is how awkward I feel because I don't know anyone so I'm trying to think of things to say to the person next to me. "Alright, go", I hear from my coordinator. I look up and everyone starts writing like they can't make their hand move fast enough. and then there's me. staring. at people. I started to think...what makes me feel alive? what does that even mean? And then I just started writing the things that the came to mind that made me feel peaceful, excited, exhilarated, relaxed, warm, and joyful.
These are 20 things that make me feel alive...
- Alone time with Jesus
- soothing music & fun music
- Beach time (hilton head)
- my crazy loving Family
- my absolutely incredible crazy sweet friends
- Playing with elementary age kids (early ed. major)
- being with my sweet boyfriend
- a good cry
- watching any type of movie with popcorn
- thunderstorms that last all day
- a captivating book
- driving with the windows down
- doing people’s hair
- watching the sunrise & sunset
- fall weather
What makes YOU feel alive?!