Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Halloweeen

In the spirit of Halloween, I'd like to say...

Halloween is an exciting day for me because of all the candy.

My mom actually would take my candy away and I could only pick three things a day, because otherwise I'd eat. it. all.

Carving pumpkins has never been my strong suit, but I try. And then I get frustrated and only have holes throughout my pumpkin.

 I've never missed dressing up for halloween...even in highschool

 In elementary school we didn't go trick or treating, but we went to a "reformation celebration" at my church

 As you can see, I had no problem with midriff, at church, at the age of five.
When you are a Younglife leader and you attend farm-o-ween you WILL end up getting pied in the face...which is fun too. But whatever you do on Halloween have fun and get back to the classics of bobbing for apples and playing games!! My friends and I are in to that sort of thing.
I'm excited to attend our halloween party hosted by this beautiful messy faced girl.

Dress up. Be scared. & Eat some candy. Lots of candy.
& Have a happy halloween!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment