Friday, September 21, 2012

Obsession

Okay. I am a BIG fan of celebrity news and reading alll about the celebrity lifestyle, and one of my favorite things to do is watch Enews with Giulianna Rancic when I get the chance to. I will admit...sometimes it seems like it would be a really fun thing to live like certain celebs just for one day. ONE DAY. Being a celebrity isn't something I'm striving to be in life...I mean it's whatever....but one time or another I dream. My guilty pleasure is watching interviews of my favorite stars and feeling as if they are really talking to me.

The past couple weeks, my friend & I have grown a slight obsession with the new shocking news of Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds having a secret wedding. Ever since she was in this movie...
and he was in this movie....
I have come to love these two hot people separately.
Ryan, is the greatest looking man in hollywood. Ryan also has the greatest sarcasm. Ever since Ryan starred in THIS movie....
SWOON
I bought this movie, and now, in my apartment we have not one, but TWO copies.
I can't get enough. Just LOOK at these two.
Flawless. And to top it off they got married in Charleston, SC where the notebook was filmed!? I mean seriously, this is just too much for me.

okayyyyy one more.
im done.

ITS THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment